Friday, 27 February 2009

^_^

Okay, so I'll say what I did today. :P
Um, well I was at school. Obviously. We had Maths (boring), then Drama. =D I was a crazy lady who loves children and is obsessed with cheese, and I got to pretend to be in a cheese-eating competition. xD Then we had break, and I bought two cookies and a drink. I guess I was a bit of a scrooge, because Alice wanted me to buy her a cookie, but I said no. xP Oh well. Then we had Biology, which was utterly boring. >_<>.< I absolutely DESPISE hockey. It was HORRIBLE. AND, I didn't have my inhaler, so I had to stand there and suffer. ._.
Then we had lunch, and it was fish and chips! Yayers! 8D I had two fishcakes, chips, ketchup (Haha), Stephanie's fish (Heh. ^^;), and sponge cake with custard. :3 AND juice. Yummeh. =D And then I skipped Middle School Production practice (boring. xD) and went to play on the computer instead. 8D I went on ACC, Google Earth and Photobucket. xD Then we had lessons again, but first was registration. After registration, these random people took my class off to do something, and one guy had a camera. My class all left, but I realised I hadn't packed for History and French yet, so I did that, then realised I had no idea where everyone was. ._. I was running around school like crazy, then I found them having a group photo outside the entrance. xD I dumped my bag and joined in, apparently it was like, for a school leaflet or something. xD Then we had History, and we used laptops and learnt about the Italian Renaissance (BORING 8D), then we had French, and our French teacher forgot about the test we were meant to have. YAY. xD
Then I came home, but my mum wasn't in, so I used my key. I then raided the kitchen, and paraded round the house singing at the top of my voice. (:P Well, I was home alone.) Then I got bored and went to the computer, and made this blog! OOO:

And that was my day. How boring. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment