Well, I woke up really late. =P Posted on here, and stuff. :3 Then Emma came round, and I went down to her house and played on Mariokart Wii with her. \(^o^)/ It was fun! Then Anna and Kate came back from this fair thing, and we all played Mariokart and then Rayman Raving Rabbids TV Party. =D But then Anna and Kate started arguing about who was playing which instrument on the music game, and Kate went home in a huff. D: And we continued playing. Then we got bored, and decided to show Kate that we didn't care at all about what she thought, so we all brought lots of chocolate, and sat on our skateboards in the street outside her house, laughing really loudly and commenting on how yummy all the chocolate was. =P We thought she'd come out, all jealous, but she didn't, so we went to her house and had this conversation:
Emma: Hey, Kate, we just wanna say that we're sorry for whatever it is that we did.
Anna: Even though it was you who brought it upon yourself. (We were trying to confuse her with long words. :P)
Me: Yeah. (Ever the quiet one?)
Kate: No thank you.
Me: No thank you what?
Kate: I'm not coming out to play.
Emma: What? We never asked you to!
Anna: Yeah, we don't want YOU to play with us! (I thought this was quite mean. 3:)
Emma: M-hm.
Anna: Come on then, let's finish all our chocolate.
Then we left. Now I look back on it, I realise how mean we were being. I know that Kate IS a bit annoying, but Anna was winding her up when we were on the Wii, so I can't blame her. I sometimes wish that everyone wasn't so hard on her. I mean, I was trying to say as little as possible, because I was TRYING not to offend her. *sigh*
Saturday, 28 February 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment