Heh, a little message to my blog-readers:
x3 The reason my eyes are so dark is because A: I was wearing black eyeliner, and B: I'm so sleepy. x3
And if you ARE from ACC, then hi, and I love you! x3 ACC finally went green! O; Oh, and if you are NOT from ACC, then hi as well. ACC is an awesome website which I am totally addicted to, with lovely people and lovely stuff. =D *hugs ACC*
Anyway, today I haven't done much yet. It's likely I'll post again this evening with the stuff I did today though. =D All that's happened today is that I woke up, listened to music, got dressed, came downstairs. Then I had breakfast (chocolate cereal. 8D), and watched a bit of TV. It was BORING. 8D Then Muu-muu phoned me, because she'd found an old phone at her church and she was fiddling with it and typing in her friend's numbers, but she didn't know it actually worked! xD Then I went on the computer instead, watched YouTube videos, checked emails, went on ACC, and made that video and posted it here! 8D Yayers. And then later on other stuff will happen. But I don't know what that stuff will be. Maybe I should ask a fortune teller and find out! :3
Sunday, 1 March 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment