Last night was AWESOME! I was wifi'ing with CrystalSuicune (:3) and she came to my town on ACWW, and we had a sleepover! ^_^ I didn't get to sleep til really late though. x3 Don't go crashing your airoplanes into other people's houses! >:3
Today, I got to school (wow), had Maths, where somebody called GEORGIA, handed me an ink cartridge with a HOLE in it without telling me! Dx I squeezed it (Don't ask. xD) and I got ink ALL OVER my hand. ._. I went to put it in the bin, then Mrs. Egglestone YELLED at me! Dx She really really hates me. D:
More later. ;D
Monday, 2 March 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
CrystalSuicune is a good friend of mine; that slepover of yours sounds pretty fun. :)
ReplyDeleteIt must really suck that your math teacher hates you; but I feel what you're saying. My English teacher hates me.
Oh, and I subscribed to your blog; meaning it tells me whenever you make an update. ;)
Uh uh, my maths teacher hates me! He always tells me off for talking even if it's me and Iona, I always get told off.
ReplyDeleteBut he's the evilest teacher known to humanity (and he's got a head shaped like a rectangle).